The 2019 Tech4Good Awards, part sponsored by the WCIT Charity, are open for nominations and close on Friday 10 May - nine fantastic categories to choose from!
Now in their 9th year, the AbilityNet Tech4Good Awards recognise organisations and individuals who use digital technology to improve the lives of others and make the world a better place. They’re the only awards that highlight the wealth of charities, businesses and volunteers across the UK that harness the power of technology to benefit the community.
These unique Awards share their goal is to shine a spotlight on inspiring stories and help others learn how they can use technology to do good.
It is free to enter and entry is open to any individual, start-up, charity, small or large business, local authority, public body, school, college, university or any other organisation with a base in the UK.
You can nominate yourself or someone else and you can make more than one nomination in the same or different categories.
Each Award asks for different information, so please use the correct entry form:
- Accessibility Award – sponsored by AbilityNet
- Ageing Society Award – sponsored by UnLtd
- BT Young Pioneer Award
- Comic Relief Tech4Good for Africa Award
- Community Impact Award – sponsored Lloyd’s Banking Group
- Connected Society Award – sponsored by Samsung
- Digital Volunteer of the Year Award – sponsored by Do it Life
- Diversity Award
- Inclusive Design Award – sponsored by Scope