The deadline for successful entrepreneurs to submit their entries to this year’s WCIT Enterprise Awards is fast approaching with all entries required by 16th May. So don’t miss out!
The WCIT Enterprise Awards are more than just a simple celebration of your achievements. The awards, which culminate in a special dinner at the Plaisterers’ Hall. London on Thursday 12th June, support WCIT’s overall commitment to entrepreneurship. Winners get the chance to join the WCIT Livery Company free of charge for the first year and also qualify for a year’s free membership of the UK’s technology trade association, TechUK.
All winners will additionally be invited to a special one-off seminar on three vital business topics:
- Maximising the business impact of social media - James Kelliher CEO Whiteoaks PR
- Successfully growing a technology business - Guy Rigby Partner and Head of Entrepreneurial Services Smith & Williamson
- Optimising your exit valuation - Paddy MccGwire CEO Cobalt Corporate Finance
All winners will also receive:
- A trophy marking their success plus a signed certificate , both presented by two of the Enterprise Awards sponsors on the night
- Inclusion in a winners’ networking dinner with past winners; judges and sponsors
- Successful entrepreneurs will be able to promote their relationship with the WCIT through the use of the Enterprise Awards or WCIT logo and join a successful network of Enterprise Awards alumini.
- A presentation by Michael Tobin OBE and Telecity CEO on “Forget Strategy Get Results,” outlining his acclaimed alternative method of management and leadership thinking, on a date to be mutually agreed
- Winners of the Enterprise Award will receive a private VIP suite at The O2 Arena in London for the winner and 14 guests to see Ant & Dec’s TV Takeaway on tour, including full champagne, open bar and food on the evening of Saturday 30th August 2014
For further details of the event please click here
To book your place, or for more information on how to enter nominees for an award, click here