WCIT Quiz Night
Wednesday, 11th May 2016 at 18:30 to Wednesday, 11th May 2016 at 22:00
WCIT Livery hall, 39a Bartholomew Close, London EC1A 7JN.
- Who is this eponymous Bond villain?
- Who was the last Stuart monarch?
- Ouagadougou is the capital of which country?
- What breed of dog is Scooby Doo?
- Which is the only country to have a non-quadrilateral flag?
- What was the last Apollo mission to land on the moon?
- What team was called Thames Ironworks FC until 1900?
- Which four Shakespeare plays have apostrophes in the titles?
- Which is the only London tube station to contain none of the letters of the word “mackerel”?
These, and many more, will not be the questions set at the upcoming WCIT Quiz Night.
You will be able to test your general knowledge (or general ignorance) with a bunch of like-minded members of the Company (and our friends).
Book on your own (we will make sure everyone is in a team), with friends, or why not raise a team from your panel for some healthy competition?
The victorious team takes the title and lavish prizes (quite modest prizes really, it is for charity after all). Losers get prizes too.
Join fellow members and guests for a fun, informal evening in the Hall, with our experienced Quiz Master and team.
Great value tickets include:
• Reception drinks on arrival
• Quiz with prizes
• Fresh pizza
• Wine on your table (with more available to purchase)
• Charity donation
Your quizmaster will be Kimball Bailey who has already been offered bribes.
Make a slot in the diary for Wednesday, 11th May, 18:30 for 19:00 at the WCIT Livery hall, 39a Bartholomew Close, London EC1A 7JN. The fee is £30.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Book your place here
Oh yes. Goldfinger; Queen Anne; Burkina Faso; a Great Dane; Nepal; 17; West Ham United; and you can fritter away valuable time at the office thinking about the last two.