Master 2019/20: Ray Long CB
Ray Long left the Civil Service in 2017 after a 40-year career which included roles as Director of Business Tax Change and Corporate Services Change in HM Revenue & Customs, Senior Responsible Owner of the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP’s) Infrastructure Modernisation Programme, and CEO of Benefits & Pensions Digital Technology Services Limited (the Government-owned private company which provides digital services to DWP).
Senior Warden: Mark Holford
Mark Holford is a solicitor by profession but spent 38 years with an international provider of market leading insurance services, many of them in the shipping and transport sector. During the last 20 years he has been involved in a number of B2B start-ups in the international transport sector. He is currently the chairman of another B2B tech start-up and a non-executive director of a wine importer: he is an investor in these and other start-ups. Mark is also a trustee of a charity which supports young opera singers in the early stages of their careers.
Mark has been a member of WCIT since 1994 and has sat on Court since 2012.
Junior Warden: Jonathan Soar
Panels Warden: Rob Wirszycz
Rob Wirszycz is a non-exec chairman, advisor and mentor for a number of start-up, scale-up, private equity-backed and publicly-quoted businesses that operate in the software and services industry. He has been involved in the broad IT industry for over 30 years in marketing, sales and general management. He was Director General of the CSSA (now TechUK), the UK IT industry trade association, from 1994-1997. He holds Chartered status as an Engineer and Marketer, is a fellow of RSA and BCS, and is a Visiting Fellow at Cass Business School. He has been a member of WCIT since 1995 and has sat on Court since 2016. He is a member of the Entrepreneurs Panel, which he chaired for several years.
Deputy Master: Lady Parmley (Wendy)
Wendy Parmley was born and educated in Blackpool, where she met her husband-to-be (Alderman Dr Sir Andrew Parmley) during her school days. She read Languages and Philosophy of Education at the University of Lancaster followed by a postgraduate diploma at the University of Wales Institute of Science and Technology, Cardiff in Teaching English as a Foreign Language in addition to a linguistics diploma of the International Phonetics Association. She also is a Licentiate of Trinity College, London in Second Language Learning.
- PAST MASTER Dr Stefan Fafinski
- PAST MASTER Lieutenant Colonel Chris Histed
- PAST MASTER Jo Connell OBE DL
- PAST MASTER Michael Grant
- PAST MASTER Nicholas Birtles
- PAST MASTER Charles Hughes
- PAST MASTER Sir Kenneth Olisa OBE
- PAST MASTER Michael Webster
- PAST MASTER Sir David Wootton
- COURT ASSISTANT Alistair Fulton
- COURT ASSISTANT Paul Jagger
- COURT ASSISTANT Kerri Mansfield JP
- COURT ASSISTANT Gary Moore
- COURT ASSISTANT Gus Machado
- COURT ASSISTANT Sheldon Stoutt
- COURT ASSISTANT Martin Black
- COURT ASSISTANT Paul Finch
- HONORARY TREASURER Nicholas Claydon
- COURT LIVERYMAN Prof. Roy Isbell
- COURT LIVERYMAN Steve Kingan
- COURT LIVERYMAN Rebecca George OBE
- COURT LIVERYMAN Sheila Flavell
- COURT LIVERYMAN Michelle Gurney
- COURT LIVERYMAN Iain Mitchell QC
- COURT LIVERYMAN Maxine Ricketts
- COURT LIVERYMAN Steve Smith