|| ITC Information
The Annual ITC Enterprise Awards Friday 7th June 2013
The ITC Enterprise Awards present an opportunity for all business mentors, non-executive directors and angel investors to nominate companies for the Enterprise Awards.
Closing entrepreneur nominations should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2013
The ITC Enterprise Awards Dinner is being held at the beautiful Plaisterers' Hall this year in front of the great and the good in the IT Industry including:
There are five Enterprise Awards
- Mike Lynch Founder of Autonomy
Mark Lancaster Founder Chairman and CEO of SDL
Alastair Lukies Founder and CEO of Monitise
Mike Tobin CEO of Telecity
Duane Jackson Founder CEO of Kashflow
Richard Holway ‘Doyen’ of IT Analysts
1. 'Young Entrepreneur' - Under 30
2. 'Emerging Entrepreneur' - Under £1 million revenue p.a.
3. 'Developing Entrepreneur' - More than £1 million and less than £5 million revenue p.a.
4. 'Enterprise Award' - More than £5 million revenue p.a.
5. 'Special Award' - e.g. Last year was 'Recovery of the Year'
This year one of the category winners will receive a three month free of charge PR/marketing campaign agreed with The Whiteoaks Consultancy Ltd - the award winning Technology PR and Media Company.
There will also be recognition of the 'Outstanding Mentor of the Year'.
The criteria are:
1. Growth - Revenues and headcount
2. External Recognition - actual or potential
3. Innovation - in products, service or business model
4. Successful funding event or equivalent
Entries of up to 1,000 words to be submitted addressing the above criteria, via email to email@example.com by 30th April 2013.
For further information see link http://www.itcmentoring.com/main/events.htm
Entries can be based upon financial figures up to 31st March 2013 if desired.